Ingrid is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) who gained her qualifications through an accredited university course. She undertakes ongoing professional development and commits to upholding the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) Code of Professional Conduct and Code of Ethics. The APD Program is the national credentialing system for dietitians administered by the DAA. The Dietitians Association of Australia is the largest professional nutrition-focused body in Australia.
Other memberships and associations include:
- Diabetes Australia – NSW
- Sports Dietitians Australia
- The Coeliac Society
- The Gut Foundation
- The Crohn’s and Colitis Association
Ingrid’s Qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Science – majoring in Biochemistry and Microbiology – The University of NSW
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics – The University of Sydney
- Masters of Business – The University of Technology, Sydney
To make an appointment or for further information:
Please call Ingrid on (02) 9908 5104 or 0403573081
Alternatively, complete the Contact Form on this page.